Corral de Castro 2012
Grape varieties: 79 % Tempranillo, 17 % Cabernet Sauvignon and 4 % Merlot. Each grape variety was vinified separately before 86 % of the wine was allowed to mature for 12 months in french an american barriques, the remaining 14 % were left in a steel tank under nitrogen.

Plenty of black berry fruit in the nose and on the palate, velvety tannins with delicate spicyness and mineral notes. Parts of the wine was left in the steel tank during maturation in order to keep the primary aromas of the must.

» Product Sheet (PDF)

» Corral de Castro Rosado 2016
» Corral de Castro 2013
» Corral de Castro 2008